Neurolink Terms & Conditions
We accept Visa & Mastercard on-line.
The name "Neurolink & THS" will appear on the cardholder statement for any website transactions.
Please note: Neurolink's legal business name is Osteopathic Medicine, trading as "Neurolink & THS".
If Neurolink is forced to cancel any seminar for reasons outside of its control, it shall not be responsible for expenses incurred such as airfares, loss of earnings, and accommodation. Completion & submission of the registration form via fax, or completion & submission of the on-line registration acknowledges acceptance of Neurolink’s registration terms & conditions.
Cancellation PolicyModule A OR Module B SINGLE RegistrationThe following terms & conditions apply for all practitioners who are 'refreshing' at an NIS seminar who register using the Module A OR Module B SINGLE registration option.
Module A & B COMBO Seminar Package
The following terms & conditions apply for all first time attendees and any practitioner who registers for both a Module A & B in the same year, using the COMBO seminar package option.
Prior to Module A:
- Cancel 30 days or more prior to the seminar, Neurolink will refund the full amount.
- Cancel 15 to 29 days prior to the seminar Neurolink will retain an administration fee of $50.
- Cancel 4 to 14 days prior to the seminar Neurolink shall retain 15% of total registration fee paid.
- Cancel within 72 hours of seminar OR fail to show up for seminar Neurolink shall retain 35% of total registration fee paid.
Prior to Module B:
- Cancel after attending Module A, prior to Module B Neurolink will retain 75% of total registration fee paid.
- Cancel within 72 hours of Module B OR fail to show up for the seminar NO refund shall be paid.
- Cancel 14 days or less prior to the seminar, Neurolink shall retain 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancel 72 hours or less prior to the seminar OR fail to show up for the seminar NO refund shall be paid.
Transfer PolicyProductsReturns PolicyNeurolink is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason your goods arrive in a damaged condition please return it to us within 30 days of receipt and we will replace it for you or refund your purchase price.
Transfers may be made to another NIS seminar of the same type, as long as they are made within the same year of registration, unless otherwise agreed to by Neurolink, OR CANCELLATION terms shall apply. Only 1 transfer per registrant is permitted per year. Transfers may only be made if there is space available. Transfers may incur additional charges if seminar registration prices vary from country to country.
- Transfers made 21 days or more prior to seminar no penalty
- Transfers made 4 to 20 days prior to seminar will incur a $50 administration fee
- Transfers may NOT BE MADE 72 hours or less otherwise CANCELLATION terms shall apply.
How to Return Items:
To return any product simply indicate the reason for your return, include the packing slip with your return, wrap the package securely and return to the address below. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for shipment.
If you do not have your packing slip, please indicate the order number on a separate piece of paper or send a hard copy of your order confirmation email along with the package to the following address:
Neurolink, P.O. Box 74176 Greenlane, Auckland 1546, New Zealand
Refunds and Replacements:
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund or replacement once we have received and processed the returned item. Unfortunately, your postage charges on refunds are not refundable.
Problems, Questions, Suggestions?
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Want to talk to a real person?
You can reach us during normal business hours (9 - 5 weekdays NZ time).
See the Neurolink website’s home page for the current time and date in New Zealand.
Telephone: +64 9 522 2277.