On the cutting edge of healthcare, the Neurological Integration System (NIS) is a modality that allows you to access and address underlying causes of complaints in a way you have not been able to - until NOW!
Only the brain knows what’s wrong, and only the brain can put it right!
It’s one of the most frustrating experiences when a patient’s complaint recurs or will not resolve.
Sometimes we are treating all the symptoms with our current techniques, but despite what we may think we are not linking to the real causes. The body collects and manifests symptoms (through spinal problems for example) but only the brain can detect and address underlying causes.
NIS provides healthcare professionals with tools to treat a wider range of complaints than ever before - with superior results.
NIS will transform your practice
- Learn step-by-step protocols to address real CAUSES, improving results for a range of complaints
- Learn tools to treat complaints that you have not be able to previously
- Learn how to address the immune system, resolving long standing complaints in the process
- Quicker patient recovery time with sustainable results
- Fast and simple - start applying it with patients immediately
The Neurological Integration System is
Quick to learn, simple to use YES
Easy to integrate YES
Suitable for all patients YES
Seminar Schedule 2018
PRICING | REGISTER
Module A Melbourne, VIC May 19/20
Module B Melbourne, VIC Aug 22/23
Masters Venue TBA TBA
PRICING | REGISTER
Module A Munich April 21- 22
Module B Munich June 16 - 17
Masters TBA Sept 14-16
Use NIS on its own or in conjunction with other modalities...
⇒ Chiropractor D.C. ⇒ Osteopath D.O.
⇒ Acupuncture T.C.M ⇒ Physiotherapist P.T.
⇒ Naturopath N.D. ⇒ Medical Doctor M.D.
⇒ Registered Nurse R.N ⇒ Veterinarian D.V.M
Let the brain detect and correct the cause of:
- Stiff back–assess restriction of the dural membrane due to pathological infection
- Sciatica – looking beyond the piriformis
- Joint pain and dehydration
- Cervical pain and hypochloridia
- Ligament laxity and CNS breakdown
- Spinal alignment and mobility – the crucial role of the cerebellum
- Fatigue – unveiling the real reasons patients are tired
- Spinal distortion due to viral and bacterial pathology
The spectrum of complaints
Practitioners learn NIS in 2018
Learn this cutting edge approach to healthcare that is greatly enhancing the health of individuals worldwide.
- Expand the scope of your practice
- Reverse chronic health patterns by accessing the aetiological factors
- Positive and unexpected results