>> If COVID-19 restriction demands that NZ is locked down, your Master's seminar registration will be refunded in FULL. <<
GET READY .... NEW RESEARCH IS COMING!
EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSING SEPTEMBER 16th, 2021
NIS Masters Seminar 2021
An opportunity for NIS Academy members to learn new protocols & latest research direct from Dr Phillips, the developer of Neurolink’s NIS. Masters develops and extends upon Module A & B content. Masters looks at...
Dr Allan Phillips presents NEW RESEARCH
- New protocols to enlarge your practice
- The importance of determining that what is obvious to the patient, is in fact a priority.
- Defining when to use the appropriate protocols of both Masters 2020 or 2021?
- Opening up the hidden gems of masters 2020
- Screens now eliminate the guesswork to verify the involved joint, gland, midline markers, cranial nerve and cortices.
- Dealing with the RNA virus and new pathophysiologies
- Meeting action potential demands to support visual recall abilities.
- Evaluating and treating esotropia, exotropia and hypertropia
- Addressing the structural confusion with leg shortening
- Top down as opposed to bottom up science with NIS.
- Mental health - Interpretation, a visitation, a fixation, an explanation - the aetiology?
3-Day NIS Masters seminar - presented by Dr Allan Phillips D.O
Early Registration $3750 NZD (early registration closes September 16th unless sold out prior)
Let the People Speak ...
Masters Seminar Schedule
Seminar DAY 1 - Thursday 30th September
8:30 am - Registered Attendee Sign-In
9:00 am - 4pm Seminar
Neurolink will host a Meet and Greet on Thursday evening at 5.30 pm.
Seminar DAY 2 - Friday 1st October
9:00 am - 4pm Seminar
Seminar DAY 3 - Saturday 2nd October
9:00 am - 3pm Seminar
Seminar Weekend concludes
On each day the seminar room is available until 5 pm. For practitioners to network and have use of the practical tables
NIS Masters Seminar Venue
Heritage hotel will take no charge on your credit card for accommodation until you front up to the hotel.
Accommodation Room availability:
Attendees are responsible for booking and paying for their own accommodation
Booking code: available to registered seminar attendees
The Heritage has offered an extremely competitive room rate for attendees:
Deluxe Rooms $215 per room per night
Deluxe Family rooms $215 per room per night (these rooms have 2 king beds) an Extra $50 is payable for 3 people in this room
Executive rooms $245 per room per night
Studio suite $275 per night
Lakeview Suite $305 per night
Full breakfast $20 per person per day
For more information about the Hotel Heritage Queenstown, visit HOTEL HERITAGE QUEENSTOWN online or contact them directly on
Alternative accommodation can be obtained in the Queenstown township where there are numerous hotels, hostels, and motels.
The Heritage is a short walk from the township and is served by a public bus every half hour