The NIS Academy is a global body of practitioners committed to offering specialist healthcare to patients, utilising the Neurological Integration System (NIS), developed by Neurolink® & taught globally through the NIS Seminar Program.
Why join the NIS Academy?
Academy members are promoted by Neurolink® as the most up-to-date NIS practitioners. They are included in the Neurolink's online directory after attendance of the Masters program. Attendees must have attended a Masters seminar every 2 years “ , making them the first stop for any patients searching for a fully trained local practitioner using NIS.
Role of the NIS Academy
Assist practitioners in their quest to offer the best healthcare possible to their patients, by providing the tools and support necessary for practitioners to successfully integrate NIS into their practice with confidence. With a strong long-term partnership between Neurolink® and Academy members, patients will benefit from access to this powerful stand alone healthcare system.
How will this be achieved
By offering on-going professional development, Academy members will have access to latest research updates from Dr Phillips and his team. These updates will be available in a number of formats, including on-line training events. This will mean members will receive updates that they can implement straight away into practice – rather than needing to wait until the next seminar.
Working alongside practitioners developing marketing strategies to build public awareness of NIS. Encouraging and promoting professional ethical standards in the practice of NIS.
Benefits of joining the Academy
- Access to Masters - presented by Dr Phillips
- Discounted prices to NIS seminars
- Inclusion in the on-line NIS Practitioner Directory*
- Endorsement by Neurolink®
- Use of the NIS Academy Member logo for website and print material
- FREE advertising in the classified section on the Neurolink® website
- Option to apply for a facilitator position at NIS seminars
- Access to the NIS Academy section of the Neurolink® website
*Prior attendance of the NIS Masters program is required in conjunction with current Academy Membership .
Academy 1: Proficient
Academy 2: Certified
Academy 3: Trainers
Practitioners learn NIS in 2019
Learn this cutting edge approach to healthcare that is greatly enhancing the health of individuals worldwide.
- Expand the scope of your practice
- Reverse chronic health patterns by accessing the aetiological factors
- Positive and unexpected results